Tuesday 5 June 2018

Tanka Published till 2018







with the kick

in my swollen womb

the doodle

takes a new shape


on the last page


2nd place Tanka Time 2017
Mandy's pages 





removing 
corn kernels from the cobs
my fingers...
I should have tried
sign language with him

Ribbons, Fall issue 2017




threshing 
the crop with flail
she stretches
the sleeves of her blouse
to hide her wounds


Cattails October 2017 
United Haiku and Tanka Society 






in the chills
of his never ending absence
i knit
mittens for the baby
out of his old sweater

Moonbathing Tanka #17, 2017







stirring sugar
in the evening tea
I wish
I could have known him
to a lesser extent

( Editor David John Terelinck 's Choice) 
Cattails April 2017 
United Haiku and Tanka Society 

No comments:

Post a Comment